Saturday, 14 April 2012

BBC The Voice Will.i.am cries as Jaz Ellington sings at blind auditions 14th April 2012

BBC The Voice Will.i.am cries as Jaz Ellington sings at blind auditions 14th April 2012
BBC The Voice Will.i.am cried tonight as Jaz Ellington sang during the blind auditions today. (We write this before the program goes out tonight so if you want the inside information follow our sites - you won't be disappointed!) A previous contestant had just sang exactly the same song just a few auditions before but was unable to turn the heads of the Voice Judges. However, when Jaz Ellington began his audition, Will.i.am pressed the button as soon as he heard the deep soulful voice of the hopeful singer. The other coaches seemed annoyed that Will.i.am had got in there before them as Jessie J, Sir Tom Jones and Danny O’Donoghue showed their displeasure.
See the Jaz Ellington blog
Jaz Ellington auditions on BBC The Voice UK 2012
See Jaz Ellington Facebook site.
Later on the Black eyed Peas star commented: 'I'm going to speak from the heart right now. A couple of singers before, I got a little sad, because I wrote a song called Ordinary People, and it's a piece of my heart and I really wanted that girl to be on my team. So I was kind of like shaken up.
BBC The Voice Will.i.am cries at Jaz Ellington audition
Catch up with the most up to date news at BBC The Voice UK 2012 Facebook site.

See the Voice UK Teams so far 
'And then a real incredible singer came out, two singers after her. I was hesitant to hit the button. I was like "No don't do it, something else is going to come that's really spectacular."  And here you come just singing like you just fell out of the sky and stuff.
He also continued: 'So as a lesson to every single person on the planet. Follow your gut.
'Maybe you had a different person you wanted to be with, but you're stuck with me and you're in good hands. I'm going to let you do you. And when you need me, I'll be there with my weapons to shoot down anything that comes our way.'

http://thevoicetalentshow.blogspot.co.uk
We bring you all the latest news early! This post is made before the program tonight so bookmark us and visit regularly if you want all the inside information. We hope you enjoyed this post on BBC The Voice Will.i.am cried tonight as Jaz Ellington sang during the blind auditions today

No comments:

Post a Comment